Contact Us...

If you have questions about the information posted below, send an email to the Comal County office of the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service at
Comal-tx@tamu.edu or call (830) 620-3440. View the web site: http://comal.agrilife.org

Club Chartering Information


Chartering: Below you will find instructions and the chartering agreement
Clubs without finances

*Fill out the chartering agreement and send it back to me, I will then review, sign, and send back to you.
*Complete Chartering on 4-H connect by July 1 for your club to appear on 4-H connect during early registration in August. ( I suggest completing early so you have time to correct any issues)

Clubs with Finances/bank account in the 2019/2020 year
* I am still waiting on guidance for finance reviews. I will get you information no later than the end of next week.

Chartering Instructions: Link

Chartering Process & Timeline: Link

2020-2021 Charter Agreement: Link