You will enter online, then bring your payment and hard copy worksheets to the office by August 19th. We will have to verify entries and send hard copies for submission.
· Youth livestock entries must include a current quality counts number.
· A CEA/AST must approve, sign, and submit all youth entries online and mail COMPLETE hard copies with payment by applicable deadlines.
· Submitting an entry application DOES NOT guarantee entry acceptance.
2020 competitive events hosted in Dallas:
• Youth market steers
• Youth market barrows
• Youth market lambs
• Youth market goats
• Youth market broilers
• Virtual Contests:
– Agri Science Fair
– Job Interview
– Public Speaking
2020 competitive events hosted in Waco in conjunction with the Heart O’ Texas Fair & Rodeo:
• “The United” Shows:
– Youth breeding heifers
– Youth prospect steers
– Youth purebred breeding gilts
• To make an entry in “The United” show, please visit HOTFair.com