We are thrilled to announce that our Texas 4-H Foundation Equine Grant application is now open! In partnership with the Texas Thoroughbred Association and the Texas Racing Commission, Texas 4-H Foundation was awarded grant monies to award to Texas 4-H Equine Programs and 4-H members with current equine projects. We will be awarding the following number of grants:
grants available for clubs, counties, and districts
(24) $2,000 grants available for individual 4-H members with equine projects
Who can apply:
- Individual 4-H Members who currently have equine projects (will be verified prior to awarding)
- 4-H Club Managers seeking funds for equine programming
- County Agents seeking funds for equine programming
- District Specialists seeking funds for equine programming
There is no deadline to apply. Applications will be reviewed monthly until all funds have been awarded.
The first review will be in January 2021 for December 2020 applications.
If awarded, an individual, club, county, or district will not be eligible for another grant in this current program. Please share this opportunity with your local clubs and 4-H members with equine projects.
Please use this link to apply: https://texas4hfoundation.org/apply-2/
You must create an account and select the grant from the available offerings (currently the last item on the list).