Unfortunately the time has come that we must cancel the Summer Horsemanship School Program for 2020. Further training of the student instructors has been put on hold since early March and now we are learning that we cannot continue their training in May. Additionally, approval to travel across the state in June is looking precarious at best.
Those groups that have registered already for a SHS will receive a full refund. A handful of SHS may continue in the Brazos area, if mandates allow and former SHS instructors can be committed to teach.
After 48 consecutive years, this may be the first time this program has been cancelled, but we are moving forward by preparing to offer virtual lessons this summer with this year's SHS instructors as an educational opportunity for your horse enthusiasts. More details will be coming soon!